Thursday, March 12

Orders for Lippies.

I finally placed some orders for lippies!

I've been making mental notes to myself to get myself some lippies. Erm.. before anyone starts screaming at me saying "But you have so much cosmetics! Why get some mre!!!!"

I must defend myself by saying, I only, ONLY have 1 lip gloss, 1 rouge from MM and a clear lip balm/gloss from Benefits.

So, with such a pathetic number of lippy to my name, I AM entitled to buy some more. And so I have.

Ordered 4 thru another friend.

NYX Lippies.

I hope the shades will turn out well on me. Total for all 4 is only USD $6.75 (not inclusive of shipping yet). Cheap la. If don't like then throw away or give away lor. No harm.

Sigh... Lippies and blusher are 2 things that I can never get the shade right. =/

No comments: