Wednesday, March 11

Last class of Finance 301

was on 24 Feb and my tutor suggested taking a class photo together...

He was talking to me halfway about our individual assignment when he made that suggestion and I was a little shocked. But I just "Oh! ok." but I was silently thinking, he must be joking.

And at the end of the class at about 9.30pm, he told the class the same thing.

"Shall we all take a class photo?" and continued with "I brought my camera." which he promptly proceed to wipe it out of his bag.

I'm not sure about the rest of my classmates. But I was a little shocked yet at the same time, do think that he is rather sweet. In all my semesters, 4, not including this current semester, none of the tutor said anything like this. He was the first.

Of course, this class photo thing is not compulsory and some left. But I think majority are still inside.

Presenting the class of Finance301, Tutorial Group 03 (with some classmates from another class because my tutor was way better than theirs!)Of course the person right in the middle is the tutor la. Who else will have the honors of standing right in the front middle of the entire photo right?!

Hmmm.... on close inspection, he's not standing in the middle middle. Anyway, the gentleman in Grey long sleeves is the tutor lor. Dr Maurice Tan. Nice, friendly tutor. Very gentle in his way of teaching and explaining to the class as well.

No comments: