Saturday, March 28

Yak, Loots & Food!

Finally had the chance to meet up with Amelia, a girl I know from Multiply.

She's so friendly and nice to chat with! I love her pretty eyes and her good skin!!

It was our first time meeting up with each other and I was a little surprise that we had so much to share with each other! Sometimes, it can get a little awkward meeting up for the first time and with her, NO such issue at all! =D

We had dinner at Pizza Hut... oh. PH now has set menus and for a soup of the day, a main and a soft drink it's at $6.90! Worth lei!

Anyway, here's us after dinner at PH.I feel kind of fat next to her. My face's sooo round!

She also passed me my NYX loots. Sweet lady she wanted to gift these to me as my belated Bday present. But I decline. Pai sey la. Some more over so long already but I'm touched that she remembered and its her thoughts that counts. Plus she have to travel all the way down to Bishan to meet me, and it's about a 45 minutes journey home for her lei! All these little gestures are more than enough for me already. =)

Thank you, Sweetie!

We walked around a little sharing and discussing cosmetics and others. Finally, we ended up at MOS for a drink and we chatted till after 11pm! I can't believe we have so much to talk about lei! But it was fun lor. Just meeting up with a girl friend and yak non stop.

I came home and found this on the kitchen table top. Complete with a note that says, "Dear Sharon & Jerome, I happened to make Korean flour rice cake. Saved some for you to try. TQ Nichole."

And so, we had Korean flour rice cake for supper. NICE! I like! It's a little chewy and spicy and just a little sour so it's tingly and the bite is unique. Next time ask Nic to make more? hee..hee..

I say, what a wonderful way to usher in the weekends!

And tml, Hubby's bringing me to Ikea for the meatballs and chicken wings and then in the evening, we have our annual Exodus (Catacheism Class) dinner! Long time, since we last met up with our other brothers and sisters in Christ.

Sounds like a superb weekend in the making!

=D

No comments: