I need the Dandelion Powder Blusher from Benefit Cosmetics.
Mine's already right at the sides of the plate and it won't be able to last me for much longer.
Yet, I don't want to join sprees... Their fixed exchange rate is 1 USD = 1.58 SGD and on top of that, 50 cents for handling fees.
Who needs / wants to order from Benefits??? I can collate orders... Bank exchange rate is around 1.56 SGD, I can save on postage and handling fees as well.
Which will amount to a grand total savings of around $1.50?
whahahahahahah....
I guess, if I am desperate enough, I will go for the spree too lor.
But if I can save, of course I will want to!
Yet, I don't want to join sprees... Their fixed exchange rate is 1 USD = 1.58 SGD and on top of that, 50 cents for handling fees.
Who needs / wants to order from Benefits??? I can collate orders... Bank exchange rate is around 1.56 SGD, I can save on postage and handling fees as well.
Which will amount to a grand total savings of around $1.50?
whahahahahahah....
I guess, if I am desperate enough, I will go for the spree too lor.
But if I can save, of course I will want to!


No comments:
Post a Comment