Was at Taka last night (class was cancelled as the tutor had to go on an overseas trip) and I passed by a newly set up Juicy Coulture counter.
The packaging is just so pretty can! So tempted to buy lor especially when the fragrance smells so nice. But I did stop myself. I did not buy.... Think texting the hubby asking for his opinions helps. He merely replied with "If can don't buy then don't buy lor, still over $100 lei. Worth?"
$144 for the largest bottle before any discounts etc etc. And they are giving away the body too! Body cream, minatures and I forget what else packed in their signature pinks in a very nice box!
Honestly, if not for the fact that my current fragrance still has more than 3/4 full, I would have bought it there and then!
So tempted to buy lor especially when the fragrance smells so nice. They are giving away a $20 voucher which can offset the item immediately and also 10% for the Taka cardholders!
I'm still thinking about it... give me another few more days... if I still cannot get it out of my head, I'm going to troop down to Taka when I next have a spare moment and buy this baby off the shelf!
And I cannot get the NYX blushes out of my head too! =/ I've already placed orders for 4 lippies which are being shipped over as I type... and I'm thinking of buying some blushes!
Which I've already picked out 4!!! My gosh. I'm so weak willed when it comes to spending money and cosmetics. =(
But blushes lasts forever, I shall not buy 4.
The most I shall get is 2, one to replace the Benefits Dandelion which I've got to dig the edges of the pan to get any colors onto my cheeks, I think the closest to Dandelion is the Powder Blush in Angel. Another blush, well.... just coz I'm being vain and want 1 more blush to add to my collection.
No eyeshadows. Because, I'm very happy with my 2 eye palettes from Majolica Majorca (MM) and Benefits. Also, coz I've asked my friend to buy me another 2 from MM when she goes HK tomorrow. Cheaper there ma... and since she is going, might as well!
From the looks of it, it looks like I am giving my make up an overhaul once again. =(
The packaging is just so pretty can! So tempted to buy lor especially when the fragrance smells so nice. But I did stop myself. I did not buy.... Think texting the hubby asking for his opinions helps. He merely replied with "If can don't buy then don't buy lor, still over $100 lei. Worth?"
$144 for the largest bottle before any discounts etc etc. And they are giving away the body too! Body cream, minatures and I forget what else packed in their signature pinks in a very nice box!
Honestly, if not for the fact that my current fragrance still has more than 3/4 full, I would have bought it there and then!So tempted to buy lor especially when the fragrance smells so nice. They are giving away a $20 voucher which can offset the item immediately and also 10% for the Taka cardholders!
I'm still thinking about it... give me another few more days... if I still cannot get it out of my head, I'm going to troop down to Taka when I next have a spare moment and buy this baby off the shelf!
And I cannot get the NYX blushes out of my head too! =/ I've already placed orders for 4 lippies which are being shipped over as I type... and I'm thinking of buying some blushes!
Which I've already picked out 4!!! My gosh. I'm so weak willed when it comes to spending money and cosmetics. =(
But blushes lasts forever, I shall not buy 4. The most I shall get is 2, one to replace the Benefits Dandelion which I've got to dig the edges of the pan to get any colors onto my cheeks, I think the closest to Dandelion is the Powder Blush in Angel. Another blush, well.... just coz I'm being vain and want 1 more blush to add to my collection.
No eyeshadows. Because, I'm very happy with my 2 eye palettes from Majolica Majorca (MM) and Benefits. Also, coz I've asked my friend to buy me another 2 from MM when she goes HK tomorrow. Cheaper there ma... and since she is going, might as well!
From the looks of it, it looks like I am giving my make up an overhaul once again. =(


No comments:
Post a Comment