Friday, June 10

wedding things...

Yipee!! I got it! I can stick pics now!! Hooray.. oh well.. nw that I got the hang of posting picture here.. must put mre, then my blog will be interesting!

1st to appear is my 'Wedding Invitation'! After so much heartache, headache.. finally.. finally tis is it!



Maybe, there are still sme mre modifications to it, but basically, the colour scheme, layout and design are fixed. =)

next on my list is my mini 'Thank You Card' to be attached to my equally mini wedding favours. God please forgive me, I killed so many trees in order to get this righ! The size, the print, the layout.. *whew* Who needs this template, holler me, I can save u sme headache n hopefully preserve sme trees too!



Following this, take some time to admire my 'blink blink' wedding heels... my 1st pair of branded heels.. fm Paradox.. costs me a whopping $280! Still cannot believe that I actually spent this kind of $$ on a pair of shoes... oh well $ spent is spent... just let me enjoy my new heels..



Lastly, myself after being dolled up and waiting for my photoshoot to start in BC. Am I looking good? *vain pot* Hm.. short of a pic of hubby.. shd go n dig out frm some where.



let's c... a pic of my hubby-to-be! Handsome young man huh?! hahahah



woah!! I'm so happy! Finally got everything loaded up! And, today is FRIDAY..

TGIF!! Opps... left my mass booklet.. time to get started, girlie! *must get started! must get started!*

Postnote: Last nite was fun, we had choir practise at K Gor Gor's hse. Went thru the hymns for C jie jie's wedding. Thankfully, me, this tone deaf person nt invloved. I went there to 'kar chiow' only, had a good time playing wif young G though. Woah.. active and naughty boy! Just like D's son - J! N come to think of it, the 2 boys, their names are so similiar n oso same behaviour, so active n mischevious! *Mental note again.. don't call names with ending wif "-ren"?* Hahahahaha

3 comments:

lynette said...

good to see that most of your wedding prep are done and ready for action. =)

Saroette said...

Tks Lynn!

W/o ur inputs, can nv get tis far!
Need ur input on my invite. Show u tis evening, ya?

lynette said...

you're most welcome. it's my pleasure to help =) just providing what I can offer datz all. =)