Tuesday, June 6

1st time

This evening was the 1st time that I cooked for my sister a chinese meal.

Earlier today, we were on MSN and she was sharing tat my mom is not preparing dinner so I invited her over to dinner since I'm gonna cook anyway. Surprisingly, she said ok. I din expect that though.

So after work rushed home to get started but rushed to Prime mart to get a can of button mushrooms coz I know I had run out of it at home. Spent quite a while thee just to choose a can of mushrooms! Gosh... almost all the tins were all dented! Took me a long time before I could choose 1 relatively in good condition.

Luckily, I still have eggs to make omalette with, together with the chicken, veg and soup (that I had already began boiling this morning) that I'm gonna prepare will be enough to feed all the 4 of us lor.

Supposed to have 4 ppl for dinner then just before I was gng to cook, my middle sis says not coming so left 3 of us. Just nice with the amt of food tat I was gng to place on the table lor. And thank God, she says not coming coz just as I was gng to wash rice, I realised ALL the rice was enough for the 3 of us only!! Thank God she says not coming but she want my youngest sis to tapow the soup for her to take back.

And the verdict? My sis says not bad.. haha.. so quite happy lor.. =) She did take home the soup and sme other disc to occupy her time now that it's the holidays.

Then after she left, hubby and me went downstairs to fly plane.. Chey... the plane cannot fly wan... well.. for $10.. can glide lor.. So hubby was quite disappointed.

No comments: