Thursday, June 1

MC

Had already been under the weather since yesterday morning. But coz there is a school visit coming in the afternoon, I decided to hold off gng to the doc till today. Also.. like this can hopefully get 2 days MC. Then can get long weekend, some mre, I have already told Chua BK that I'm taking 5 Jun (coming Monday) off in lieu of the polling day on 6 May. =) Hmm... come to think of it, think I forget to tell my SEG(M) boss. Nvm, tml sms him.

And when I went to the Doc this morning, she really gave me 2 days of MC! I realldon't know to be happy or to be sad. Haha.. yar, getting 2 days of MC is great! But JUST coming back to SEG and sick... think not so good lor. But doc did say that, alot of ppl down wif sore throat, flu and cough. Cause of this? Air born. Chey! By saying that means, cannot prevent lor.

I think the doctors are earing alot these days. By the time I reached the clinic at 8.20 am (latest) I was already the 8th in queue!! Gosh.. There are just so many sick cats now. And the doctors themselves din even come in till close to 9 am! Gosh, waited for 30 mins before the doc comes and another 15,20 mins before it's my turn. Just that few mintues wif her and I am poorer by $35! Gosh.. Definately NOT cheap. But then again, after claiming $10 fm co, it's only $25 and for such a SUPER LONG weekend, I'd say it is WORTH it lor. haha.. Receipt and MC Receipt for me to claim the miserable $10 and the precious MC for today and tomorrow. =)

Then went to the market and did my marketing for next week coz I think this weekend no time to do it, with a morning wedding mass on Sat and regular mass on Sunday and since I was already at the market, decided to go and do it on the way home. Just the regular meat and veg already costs $16.. Goodness.. And I din even buy seafood nor fruits! Hai.. things are expensive. Bought some bread and also a can of Tou Hua with soya beans for me to fill my stomach before eating the medication.

After that, then prepared to go to SA to meet Godma and bro for lunch for a belated birthday celebration. Went to Hans in Thomson Plaze. Not sure if it is I lost my sense of taste of if the food is really getting bad. My Grilled Fish Dory is really quite bland and yucks.. OILY. Bleh!!! The soup was not too bad bit the garlic toasts...another BLEH! Coffee was too swt too. And as usual, after lunch, we will sit there and yak lor. Till it's almost time, bro sent us all back to Godma's office in SA and we yakked some mre. Haha.. Stayed there for an hour or so, and when we heard the thunder outside, we decided to scot as I still need to go to J8 to get somethings. Luckily, bro passed by J8 on his way back to office, so he was able to get me a lift there.

First and moremost, a visit to the Ladies.. haha.. coz sore throat mar, drank lotsa water, then after tat to the GV to get tickets for our pre-agreed movie treat. Ticket stubs We're gng to watch X-Men3: The Last Stand in Marina coming Monday! Hope it will be nice!

Then went to Poh Kim and Fancl, bought a whole load of things..Purchases for the day
Does'nt look much right? heehee... But coz all the pics were taken with my sucky HP camera, can't really see wat I bought right? Well, here comes the list:
1) A box of VCD: "Devil by my side" (Highly recommended by Godma)
2) Fancl items... inclusive of tonner, make up base, eye gel and supplements for more moisture for skin.
That's all I bought and the whopping costs is $176.90!!! Goodness!
And I also bought a lanyard for myself coz we were given the thumbdrive but I need a string if not, may just loose it easily. But u know wat happened?? I threw the landyard AWAY!! *SHIT* Coz I left it in another plastic bag and I accidentally throw it away! SUCKS!!! And it costs me $4.95!! Sad sia..

Hai... but before I left J8, I went to GNC to pick up my membership card. Moi new membership card to GNC. I thought it doesn't look too bad.

Finally, after all the errands and purchases it's time to head home, by now, I am already experiencing a giddy spell (cld be the med tat is supposed to be drownsy) and in a terriable need of water. Luckily stopped raining and my bus came pretty fast too! Was home in less than 10 mins. Took my shower and then settle down to watch my new box of VCD, munch on bread and took the 2nd dosage of medicine. As I was watching the show, I did my nails with the new polish I got from TheFaceShop. Colour is quite nice.. but somehow... on my fingers... it does not look good at all!! I decided that 1 of these days, I will go and get that purple 1 I was eyeing. YUCKS!verdict: Nah!! Not nice :( After finishing the 2 disc, I dozed for a while and then got ready to go to my parents' plc for dinner. Usual, simple fare, nothing much.

And as hubby and I come home, guess what was in store for me in the letterbox?
A "package" fm TCC, my guess is tat it's either the membership card or some kinda promotions they having.
And true to my guess, it's THE membership card. Just in 1 day, I got 2 cards! Got to find a place in my card holder for them soon. another card. membership card fm TCC looks exactly like their temp card! Only the material is different.

Now, though it's already 11pm+, I'm still quite awake... the drowsy med don't seem to be that sleepy after all. Or maybe, I am kan cheong to watch the "Devil" drama?? Anway... hubby has been walking over to my side pretty often.. think I will go sleep after all.. since I am supposed to be on MC.. So it's good to equip my body with lotsa rest for it to heal.

Nighty night then!

No comments: