Gosh!! Spent such a long time trying to get my pet up into the blog.. now it is ok.. but only if I view it with "firefox" if I view it with IE.. everything goes haywire! This is so irriating and I don't know how to resolve it! Argg!!!
It just occured to me that 2 of my close friends are plaqued with matters of the hearts problems.. actually to me it's more like crisis.. But to them.. I guess they wld be looking at it like a stand point or a cooling off period.
To a certain extent, both of their situations are same yet different. 1 dated a childish and immature (in my opinion)male while the other dated a too ego and fear of commitment male. Not sure if it is the deep down fear of committment that made these 2 males wat they are but definately they are the cause of my gal friend's sleeplessness nights and sighs that seem to escape them recently.
Both of the males cannot give the kinda security tat a female so desparately seeks. weather it is coz they themselves do not know or they simply am not concern or not bothered, I have no idea. All I know is that, to a certain extend, they both don't deserve girlfriends like my 2 galfriends.
I'm sure both males hold that something extra and special to be able to draw the hearts of the female but at this moment in time if they guys don't do anything soon, they may just loose them. Well.. maybe for 1 of them, it's already too late.
I would call a 3 mth not speaking and not contacting definately a cause of concern and cause of alarm.. but I never knew that my galfriend could be sooooo darn stubborn in NOT answering him, talking nor even picking up his call for 3 SOLID months! Gosh... And since they are so far apart, it really does not help at all.
The other guy is ego and scared of committment and in his words "does not want to be controlled" so that leaves the girl hanging somewhere in the air. Not able to come down nor able to float any higher. And, I find it so amazing that she can put all the blame on horoscopes.. I mean yar, a person can turn out to be this way or that way. And maybe certain traits are more prevalent in a certain horoscopes.. but then how? To put all the things that happen onto horoscopes? Quite rubbish lor.. I feel. Just coz the guy and me are same horoscopes (I swear, I gave up reading horoscopes after attending RCIA) I DO NOT believe in it anymore. God created us, so why should we relay on a paragraph to see how or wat we should be behaving?!
Some traits are just in born and takes time to change. He is who he is and for that, if she really wants to be with him then either he change or she learn to accept and live with it. But before anything else, both has got to reach a compromise somewhere, somehow, sometime.
What can I say? Nothing much. I can only be here to be the listening ear as and when they want to share things with me.
Women.. We just want to be told what's the future holds for us, (IF there is even a "US" in the future) listening to them, really brings back memories of how and what I had to go thru before hubby and me got married. Y must guys be so darn insenstitive and that they have to be told and pushed before they can switch from stand point to gear 1?
Hai.. having said all these, I'm still glad that though hubby is who and what he is. We don't have this kinda things happening on a frequent basiscs.
Wednesday, June 7
Good gracious!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:24:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment