Wednesday, June 21

Buzz off! I'm in a horrendous mood!

I'm in a foul mood. So buzz off and leave me alone.

I want to cry my heart out and ignore the whole darn world. The world that I currently live with my hubby seems to be just closing in on me and leaving me with a vaccum that when I shout, no one seems to hear, when I cry, no one cares and even if I disappear fm the face of this earth, I think it is for the better.

I don't know if I have a language problem or I have a problem with the "man" of da house. He actually wrote in our blog that "maybe I need to speak in Malay so that he can understand" and worse "My nightmare starts from then".

Fine, if my coming home is such a nightmare, then please tell me again (and again) why we bought our unit? Which is not cheap by the way since it costs us a feaking 277K SGD!

I'm mad. I'm boiling mad! ARGG!!!

1 comment:

Jerome Will. said...

I write in the blog saying maybe you need to speak Malay, because I was also angry and when people are angry we will say things that we dont mean, and anyway, I only think about this, I did not say it to talk back to you.

Imagine if someone ask you, what language must I speak then you can understand? What do you think you will say...

When you shouted at me, what do you expect me to do, shout back. I try to calm you down by talking back softy and I also asked you do you need to shout? Do you think I feel very good when you shout at me. Do you think that I really dont understand what you say. I know it is my mistake for not locking the door, but I wanted to wait in the hall, and when I keep the clothes, I forget to lock the door. Is it really that serious that you really dont want to talk to me ever again. From the time since we discuss on this topic, I have always try to lock the door as soon as I reach home.

I have try to make peace with you and settle this issue calmly, but do you really need to turn away from me then you feel happier? Do you feel happy now? If we have make peace earlier would it be better? I think you are going to be very angry because of what I have just write, I am not daring you, but remember that time I told you that if there is a issue between us, I will try to make peace with you after I feel that you are calm, but if you refuse to make peace, I will just turn alway from you. Not that I feel better, but peace come from both of us not just me alone.

Dear, I am sorry that I did not lock the door, but I really try to lock the door everytime after we have talk aboout this issue the last time. Will you forgive me?