Tuesday, June 13

YaY!! Cakes to eat...

ALmost forgot that my colleague has sent me this via the internal mailing system. Begawan Solo full month cakes! Can you guess from where?

Yep, if you noticed the little left hand corner, it says "Begawan Solo". Looks like they have changed their packaging. Their old 1 looks really O-B-I-A-N-G lor. Pinky and all. Anyway it's time to change their design once a while to make it "fresh" to consummers like us. haha

I quite like the new design on the card. V pretty and cheerful. Blue and pink.Pretty ain't it?I thought they can further improve it if they could have like 2 colour theme. The blue one for BB boys and the pink for BB girls. Well... if it so happens that someone has a pair of twins then either colour or a mixture of colour lor! haha..

And guess what, now they have more than just the normal Walnut, Fruit or Marble cake etc. Now they have added in Lapis, Strawberry Light Cheese cake and even a Baby's Booties and Bubbly Teddy (whatever that is)! I'm begining to like Begawan Solo now.. haha

I used to find it soo boring esp when all the colleagues start giving you the vouchers after their BB is born. But with the new pretty card and also the new items. Hey! I'm not complaining!

No comments: