Was just looking at my calendar and then it hit me.
Lynn is getting married this coming Saturday! She did write in her blog that she's feeling nochalent about it. And reading it, it did remind me of the days and times that I went thru. =) The days of worring and tension and of course excitment!
We bought a gift for her for her special day with Max. But I cannot post up the item here.. coz I think she reads once a while.. haha.. so I shall only post up the wrapped package so.. in case we din write our big names, she can still recongise the packaging! haha..
and you know what? The wrapper that we specially bought is tooooo small!!! Damn! So got to find another wrapper for the gift instead. *sigh*
But to be honest, I remembered feeling quite relax about it. Must be coz I pushed all the duties and jobs to my trusted friends and jie meis so hubby and I were really really relaxed. Must've turned into bridezilla then w/o me even realising it.
Now as my friends seem to get married one by one but each time I witness each of them marching down the aisle and exchange their vows with their chosen ones I can't help but recall my own wedding. Though it happened quite sometime ago but I still remembered it.. as though it just happened yesterday.
I feel that marriage is just the begining of a new life. A life with the one I love and if it's possible, someone that will bear either mine or hubby's looks and heaven forbids... our negative traits too! *faint* Someone says.. a BB is the size of a cuddle. Shd be quite true I guess ba. haha.
I'm enjoying my married life, life with just hubby and it seems so peaceful even though we do have our arguements and disagreements at times but life with hubby is generally good and enjoyable.
Last night, I was looking thru the cards and well wishes that we got for our wedding. The well wishes that was written, the cards we received, gosh. It's so heart warming to read it all again. The thoughts, the wishes and also the effort spent in penning those words really really touch me even after so long. As I flipped thru the cards, once again, Monica's handmade card caught my eye. It's really a beautiful card... 
Which reminds me... got to call Serene and make sure we will meet early to have ample time to settle the pre-wedding mass set ups.
Sunday, June 18
Very soon, very soooon.
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
9:47:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment