Argg!! I hate it when all the vendors delivered the items to me and then I have no space to store them and I got to stack all the boxes and boxes of things in my poor pathetic office!
I got to live with the musty smell, the old cardboard amgonst all the inconvenience of shifting this and that in order to open a drawer or a door!! Argg!!!
And everyyear, I have the same darn problem of having NOWHERE to put these items! Basket!
Does this look like an office???
And I really feel sooo bad to my roomate. He got to live with this mess that I have to live with too thru NO fault of his at all!!
ARGGG...
I don't just DOMINATE my shared office, I dominate the printing room too!!!
these are the rest of all that cannot fit into the office.
Thursday, June 8
Darn! Office or Warehouse?!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
3:16:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment