Wednesday, June 14

Nothing much to blog about accept that had dinner at my mum's last nite and she made my least fav soup.. Cantonese call it the "Dai Kai Choy" soup.. which is actually some kinda veg, can be a bit bitter at times, hence I don't really like it.

Since hubby and I were rushing to CTK for the monthly OGF, we din stay long. And my mom wanted me to bring home a bag of fruits, asked her to bring to the bakery, will collect from her on our way home after class.

And she gave me a surprise. She said my oldest aunt bought me a bag. new bag =) I thought it will be thsoe obiang ones and was quite skeptical about it but.. WAIT! not bad leh the bag.. her tastes has certainly improved. haha

Earlier this morning, cousin Alan sms me saying tat he will be in campus for today and tml so we made plans for lunch and woo hoo!! I can pass him the Lego that I bought for nephew Lucas for his 4th Bday! Surprisingly, he said he wanted Mac for lunchy so we went lor and needless to say, I got a free lunch.

Cousin mah, he's MALE, OLDER and earning MORE. So, no big problem at all right?! haha

He said something to me that I think I must really put more efforts into sourcing THAT degree for myself.

No comments: