
Without realising it, this is my 200th post! Woah.. Quite something I think. haha.
A few days ago.. the co gave us each a new toy to play with...
weather it's for us to play with or to make us work harder, I don't know. But the sucks part is, this little guy here is on loan to us only hor!
Had been so busy with school visits day in day out. Finally this is the last day of the school visits for this month! Anyway, today is the last day of the month of May. But at least come June, it is the school holidays there won't be any of this kinda visits anymore till later part of the year. But sometimes, JUST sometimes, when the teachers or students sincerely show their appreciaation for the effort that we have put in for them, then I do feel that my time and energy spent is not so wasted after all. Like take this case, this..
the teacher who pushed so hard to organised this din even turn up! And just left 6 BO CHAP teachers with 240 SEC 2 kiddies with us! I was sooooo darn pissed I tell you. And to make matters worse, we had another school coming in on the same day but at a different timing.
It would definately make me feel much better if the teacher showed that she appreiciates! Gosh.. These teachers simply treat us as their dumping ground! Just give us those that they want out of school into here and we BB-sit the kiddies. Think also angry.
Today is also another classic case. The teacher called and says 80 students coming. After I checked asking her, sure, during holidays? She said yes, coz careers day, sure to come back.. then a wk ago called.. NO, emaaile me to say reduce to 25!! What the ****! Treat us as what? We got to waste manpower and things to c them also leh. Sme mre this school is not our neighbourhood school all the way in the East!! I told her, not possible for such a small group. She called back and says 60. AND, the final figure? 31! Basket!! Really darn pissed!!!
(And it doesn't help that Sak is on MC and I am under the weather, and who came to save the day?! PAUL TAN!!!) Gosh... I could go on and on bitching abt how these horrible teachers and schools make me feel.
It's either I need a change of environment or I am really really really pissed!!
Wednesday, May 31
200
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:51:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment