Friday, May 26

rants and raves

I don't have the habbit of penning things if hubby just irriates or upsets me slightly. I mean.. I only do that if we have a major arguement and I am darn pissed. After releasing it here, I feel so much better. As if there is really some1 who is listening. (Girls just need to be listened to) If I don't do that, then my life here is really gonna be M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E isn't it?

I just remembered somethings that happened on Thurs early morning. Wed nite, I went for kickbox and I was really tired out and thus I went to bed earlier than hubby. Hubby was still watching TV programmes and eating some of the snacks that I brought home fm office. Shortly after, he came into the bedroom and went to sleep too.. By then, I was already half asleep.

And all too soon, the alarm went off, coz I had a school visit early tat morning, I woke up earlier than usual. Took my shower, then as usual, went to the kitchen for water etc. Then I realised, hubby forgot to off the ceiling fan from the nite before the moment I turned out of the room. Imagine the amt of electcity that is wasted? *sigh*

Then went to the kitchen and then I saw the plastic bag containing the snacks was left on the sink. Inside, still got 1 mre piece. *sigh*sigh* Why din he throw or keep? I was already getting abit pissed.. but then again, I reminded myself what Fr Robert told me during confession.. so I try to remain calm.

Went back into the bedroom with a big urge to shout and scream at hubby but he was sleeping.. so I kept telling myself.. cool down, cool down.. Early in the morning, shout at him not good. And I convinced myself that no husbands would like to wake up to a screaming wife! So I took it down with me.. Like a good wife should know when to say certain things. AND I AM convinced (by myself) that, THAT moment was not a good time!

So, surprisingly, I manage to calm down and went on my biz lor. Just as I was getting ready to go out, I even went to kiss hubby 'bye' and tell him "I Love U" before I left.

But! the moment I opened the door, I could feel my anger all coming back up!! COZ he din lock the gate!! Goodness!!! Not the 1st time it happened. AND I was trying sooooo hard to keep my cool.

Sometimes, I feel tat God is like trying to test me.. Here I am trying my very best.. and hubby got to do not 1 thing, not 2 things but 3 things that irriated me!! Gosh!!!

Either coz I was running late to work or the Holy Spirit is within me, I kept quiet and just went off to work. I din say a single word to anyone, not even to Godma nor Bro nor Trina. Later in the day till I saw hubby online then I told him. He apologiesed and though I was alittle upset. I let it go... and tat's all to it.

But last nite.. we went for the Accession Mass, I was just telling God that, I feel I did well on that day and that after we reached home, he got to irriate me with small things again. As I was taking off my accessories, he kicked me.. he claims to be accidental. But still! Painful lor. And he was laffing so hard when he apologise. Don't sound sincere to me at all lor.

Then he got to irriate me with the clothings hanging to dry let the water drip all over the floor.. and I almost slipped!

Then this morning, I noticed he din hang the clothes proberly.. so when the clothes are dried, they will be creased.

*sigh*sigh*sigh* I know all these are small things, but it's also these small things that get 1 down isn't it?

Getting married and staying married is 2 different story. Not easy. =(

No comments: