Wednesday, May 10

Discovery

Today marks the 1st session of the Discovery Programme that we hold twice a year. Today's turnout is B-A-D, bad. sigh...

out of the 135 who signed up only a handful turned up.. wastes of manpower, resouces and preparations! And also waste food lor. sigh..

Early this morning, got to reach office and then had meeting with DSEG(E) and Chua BK and Austin. Dir said lots of things... which got me a bit worried and to be honest, stressed. After the meeting with the men, BK wanted me to go to his office and continued with 2nd round. And it lasted for more than an hour! Luckily, the preparations that I need to get ready for the "Handphone Making" was prepared in advanced. If not, I will be rushing like mad at the end of the day!

Chua BK also said alot of things lar.. and I think my days in SEG(M) is numbered. Fm the way he speaks, think he want me to go back coz, well.. payroll and headcount is still considered with them ma. Aiyah.. come what may, then I just do my part lar. Dont want to go n think so much now. V sian. *sigh*

No comments: