2nd day in my old office.. and halfway thru working, I was overcome with this urge to go shopping... so what do I do?
MSN Trina of course.. haha... well, she happened to be free and so we went shopping. heee...
Had my 1st ever burger fm Carl's Jr.. Nice. But still tastes abt the same as any other beef burgers I feel but the price is darn ex!! $8 for THAT mushroom burger. As usual, we chat and eat lor. Then after that, we went to walk around in the hope of me getting THE lavender dress.. sigh... no sign of it at all..
Was out only for a short while lar.. i feel.. then on the way back, I ask her to send me to the photo studio for me to collect some photos for the photo hunt coming our way on Friday morning.. then came back to office..
And then I saw the MSN tat Lynn left me. The conversation supossedly between me, Godma and Lynn went like this.
Lynn: Hi ladies!
Godma: Hi!
Lynn: I hope you all have not bought anything lavender yet coz I went shopping and I din see anything lavender.....Jie Mei's decided to change to PINK.
Godma: Haven't... yar, pink easier to find...
Lynn:.... OK! gotta go get busy now. *went offline*
After I came back and read the above.. I was like -_-"... after I went searching for THE lavender dress now she came back and change. But heng lar, at least
1) I haven't bought anything
2) PINK is sooooo much easier to find than lavender
So with effect from today, I am out on a quest to look for PINK dress! Pray I have better luck with THE pink dress rather than lavender! *whew*
And what can I say about sneaking out during office time?? "old habits die hard" lor. But.. heee... to console myself abit, I did do some work, I made arrangements for the mineral water via sms and also collected the photos meant for work.. Though I must admit, I took a long long long time.
AND my purchase for the day?
A cute little powdered blusher highlighter!
The actual name is call "Fun Fun Pop Cheek"


No comments:
Post a Comment