Tuesday, May 9

Packing my bags

Oh well... a yr has just fly by again... And here I am getting ready to leave this dept to go back to the old dept at SEG.

I'm kinda relief that I'm gng back.. The past year here is ok.. good staff and rapport and support but just that I cant help but feel that there are many pairs of eyes arnd and ppl seem to be watching and of course besides bored stiffed I hv nothing much to say.. Oh ya.. just remembered 1 mre thing, spending loads of $.. Bday lunches, Bday presents, welcome lunch, farewell lunch. Though the amt is not very big but hey sooo many ppl here, the amt adds up to! Gosh...

Now that I am packing my bags and shifting my butt (once again) I am wondering if they will still keep me in the loop for all these celebrations. I certainly hope not.. Not coz of anything but hey... I am not tat close to them after all lor. Just that coz I am here so no choice got to participate. If not classified as anti social ma..

11 May is the official day that my secondment here ends. But coz of the Discovery Programmes, I think I will sit tight for another few more days.

No comments: