Sunday, May 21

Lazy sunday..

Sunday! A day of relaxation and doing nothing. Usually, our Sundays are lazing in the living room in front of the google box after morning mass. But today, it's different! We spent the day here...

TCC @ Circular Road
Can you guess where it is?? For the answer, mouse over the pic. =)

Had a really good afternoon wif, Ee May, Zhen Ling, Xiao Ming and also hubby. We just had our lunch and also coffee and spent the day chatting away. Good, relaxing afternoon. And coz it is in the shenton district, it was not crowded but there was a enough ppl to fill up the place. Think we spent the longest time there among all the other ppl who were there.

Managed to take a few shots before the waiter came over and says that photography is prohibited coz of the art pieces there. Think the rest of the ppl who were wif me, must be thinking that I am sooo sua ku..taking photos here and there.. haha
But heck care leh.. nv come to TCC before ma.. haha
Hubby's, Xiao Ming and my drinks Partial delivery of our orders..

We were not even aware, but since I paid by citibank card, there were 15% off the total bill. Which means, no GST and no service charge lor. haha.. so very happy and coz the total bill was already more than $90, I was able to apply for the LIFETIME membership card. TCC membership card Doesn't look too bad, ya?

After a long long afternoon there, we decided to go to Bugis for shopping, I wanted to go to PS coz I was thinking of gng to U.R.S to get that pair of heels I saw last nite when we were out shopping. Then suddenly remembered, there's another branch in Bugis also, so we went there happily.. But I was so clever this morning, already borrowed the membership card fm Emma in mass so can get discount. :P

Then I also remembered there's a "Swank" in bugis, so poor hubby, kena dragged to U.R.S then Swank and back to U.R.S coz I cannot find anything at Swank. So still decided to get the original pair that I saw at U.R.S.. and basket!! I remembered the wrong price. Thought it was $36.90 and was thinking with the 20% off, it will be less than $30.. but shucks!! It was $39.90.. hai... so even after the discount, I still got to pay $34 for this pair of heels. I think it looks quite pretty. =) What do you think?

New arrival of U.R.S My brand new pink and white heels.

In addition to the heels which I bought coz of the following reasons...
1) to match the pink dress that I'm gonna wear to Lynn's wedding
2) to replace my white pair of heels.

I also bought another skirt. $19!! Cheap. But material is quite thin.. NOt as good as the 'Sugarlink' I bought 2 weeks ago in ISETAN, but not too bad also lar. another new skirton 2nd thouhts, it looks like PJ's.. hmmm.. =S

*Sigh* I went for a confession today. The priest was Fr Robert. I confessed that I had broken a promise that I swear to keep secret but I broke that promise and I also confessed that I loose my temper at hubby very often. I thought Fr will harp more on my breaking a promise.. but instead he talked to me more on loosing my temper at hubby and also told me to ctrl, ctrl and to have good talks wif him instead.

Maybe to me, the main reason of gng for the confession is coz that I broke the promise and not on the issue wif hubby.. So I was quite taken aback when Fr spent so much time on it.

Fr Robert is right, we got married in church and I should do what the bible says. To respect my spouse and also to love him, honour him and to be his aid.

God, please, please help me to do better than this.

No comments: