Thursday, May 18

Another purchase...

I'm struck by the "purchasing" wind once again.

But.. hm... I think this time it cannot be qualified as a 'purchase'? Coz, last nite I went for my weekly dosage of Kickboxing and I signed up for another package. $100 for the next 12 sessions.

And since, this is something that will keep me fit and healthy, I decided not to qualify it as "Purchase" ha!





My official receipt for the next 12 sessions of kickbox.

A few days ago, I was surfing the web and found a shoe bag on offer.. So I decided to ask hubby to bid it for me.. and today is the collection day. Will be meeting the girl at YCK at abt 1 pm and once I got it will post the pic here too.. haha
was on auction and Hubby bidded for me, updated arnd 5pm.. It's acutally v v v big.. there's still enough space for 2 pairs of sandals after I put in my trainers!





and my "student card" which the staff will strike off a number each time i go.

And YOU KNOW WHAT?! Today is also the ISETAN private sale. And I want to stock up my purchase of Fancl!! Coz some of the items are having 50% off the second piece! But sucks, sucks and double sucks! I have a FULL day of program line up at work! Cannot go and get it.

Godma says she may or may not go, so I really don't know if she can go. But anyway, I have emailed her a list of the itmes that I want her to get for me.





a print screen of the items. But hmmm... I think it is not clear.. I shall copy and paste it here as well.

Fancl items
(to be used on face)
1) Fenatty Skin Lotion (S) - Toner x 4 bottles
2) Fenatty Milky Lotion (S) - Moisturizer x 4 bottles
3) Belmeil Skin Care Base Green - Make up base x 4 tubes
4) Cleartune Acne Care Essence x 4 tubes
5) FANCL RestEye Gel x 2 tubes
6) FANCL Eye Serum x 2 tubes

(supplements - edible)
7) Fancl Aqua Moist x 4 packets
8) Fancl Perfect Slim DRINK x 2 boxes
9) Fancl Perfect Slim TABLETS x 2 packets

Goodness knows, how much this lot is gonna costs me man! On estimates... I'm gonna blow at least $700 on it... woah!!!

Should I change my name to "Fancl" instead? Goodnes!!!

No comments: