Tempations are simply too great to resists! Especially when ur dear friend offers to come all the way to your workplace to pick you up, send you home all the way to your doorstep and a willing colleague to cover your whereabouts!! haha...
Decided to go off fm work again to meet Trina and go shopping. =) I know this is very bad.. but shopping is such a big puling factor!!
And this time, I was on a quest for the M)phosis little hand held black/white lacy sexy bag that I saw in Robinsons with Trina the other day.
Basket!!! Should have bought it tat day when I was with her. She already specifically told me to get both. But *sigh* I thought it was a waste of $ to get 2 bags at the same time.. so I decided to go for the silver handbag instead of both. And when I went to Taka to get it earlier.. *sigh* NO discount at all!! I got to pay the full price for it!! Basket!! Really regretted not listening to her... *sigh*
Bu then again.. she says since I really like it then ok lor.. Yar, I know I really like it.. but still abit of waste $ lor. BUT, I still GOT it. 
And coz I paid the full price, they gave me their signature nylon bag. 
Pretty right?
Closer and sharper views...
can you guess what this it?
So in total, I spent $39.90 for both purchases. Sucks.. still regretting it! Should hv gotton it the 1s time I saw it.. and there was at 30% discount tagged to it.. which means I could have gotton the tisse and purse cover at less than $39.90 (which was what I paid for today!!!) *Double sucks*
Since, we were in the area, we dropped by Fancl House. I do need to get my Fancl itmes but they were not on sale. But the lady gave me their promotions for the month of June.. Took a quick look and VOLIA! Have found the items that I need and best part? They are having promotion on those items!
Next stop, Fancl House~ =)
Friday, May 26
more purchases =P
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
12:13:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment