Gosh.. I'm not proud of it.. but.. anger got control over me and what can I say?
Earlier today, we decided to have lunch at Kopi Tiam then go to NTUC to buy some food for our little picnic tml at the zoo. I can't decide what to eat and hubby was already queueing for chicken rice.. So, finally after walking arnd I told him I wanted the same. BUT NO BREAST MEAT for me. (Hubby eats any part of the chicken except for the intestines).
But when he came back with 2 plates of the chicky rice, what did I see for myself? BREAST MEAT!! I shot him daggers with my eyes and repriminded him there and then. Already told him NO breast meat and he still came back with it! Argg!!!
So, I just want to push the meat aside to get to the rice.. and as though it was not bad enough, there were pineapples! EEks.. I hate pineapples too. So with a sudden surge of strength, i pushed the meat and pineapples..
behaviour fit for a 3 year old
If u can't see the pic clearly, on the right corner are all the meat and pineapples that I pushed outta of the plate. Threw the fork onto the left corner and was just eating rice wif the chili and black sauce.
Hubby took this pic after we both had finished. I ignored him for a good hour before I finally decided to let it rest and of course after he apologiese.
Hubby told me.. this is the result of behaving badly.. if i had just listened to him and his apologies, he wld hv bought me another plate of food and I won't have to just eat rice. -_-"
What a way to spend Vesak.. and goodness... I behaved sooooo badly!


No comments:
Post a Comment