Monday, May 15

A meal prepared by...

Today, I don't have to rush home to prepare dinner.. Y? U may ask.. Well, coz hubby was tooo lazy to go to work, so he is gng to call in sick and thus, he promised me that he will get dinner ready for us by the time I get home from work. Sweet Hubby! =)

So early this morning, I woke up and prepare the soup and just left it in the slow cooker. And since my usual practise is to marinate the meat the moment I get home from market, hubby just need to cook it.

And since, he has never cook a meal by himself, I just told him how and what to do and the rest he did it himself. To make matters simpler, we had steam chicken with garlic, boiled vegetables, soup and rice.

Steaming chicken is easy, just put all the garlic over it and put into the rice pot while the rice is being cooked. Veg just boil. So hubby was very happy that he manage to cook me a meal.

I'm also happy that I finally get to eat a meal "prepared" by Hubby.

吃在嘴里,甜在心里! =)

Wld have been better if he had also clean up everything including washing up and wipping the table.. ha! But no such luck. So instead of him washing up, I washed up. Which means it is fair and square for both parties! =)

Well done, hubby. Nt time, cook more ok?

No comments: