Worked like a dog this morning! Can you imagine 2 schools coming into campus one after the other?! 1st school came in as early as 9 am, meaning I had to be in office by 8am. The other school came in at 10.30 am but was terriably late!
Goodness.. So I had to dash here and there to see to all of them make sure that my student leaders are there and know wat's happening and that they can manage the whole show while I go n load PC, prepare gifts and goodness knows what else!
And last nite, I stayed in office till 9.30 pm just so that I can finish preparing the photos for the "Photo Hunt" for 1 of the school this morning. How the game works is acutally very simple, just need the participants to go to various part of the campus where the photo is taken and do watever tasks we have written down in the little slip of paper given.
Thank God, the game din carry out, coz the school was soooooo darn late and the teachers actually said don't let them loose.. so ok lor, we screen the Design Clips instead. Which is sooooo much better for us. No need to go n worry abt time and they get lost! haha.
But this school, the teachers are horrible!! THEY SIMPLY DON'T CARE!!! I told the students to get back into the LT so we can start asap after refreshment, the teachers were either not in sight or don't care or join in the eating with the students!!! ARGGG!!!
Finally they are ALL gone. I had to clear up and return the LT to the next lecture grp. GOsh... soooo darn rush this morning.
AND, I still have to go n say goodbye to them with a smile on my face. I want to slap all of them!! So noisy and badly behaved and the teachers... ARGG!!!
The only good thing is that, coz I worked till so late last nite (din even have the chance to eat dinner at my parent's plc as I said I wld, heng, hubby ta pow back hm for me) I get to leave at 1.30 pm coz I claimed time off.. So where did I go?? Meet Trina of course, we went shopping! haha.. Though I was dead tired, but I still enjoy shopping with her very much! haha...
Still on my quest to seach for THE pink dress lor. *SIGH* Walked from OG to Robinsons, as they were having GOOD SALES. Trina wanted to get some make up from Bobbi Brown but was turned off by the sales person.. so we also din get any make up. But, we also did not go off empty handed. haha..
She got a mlphosis tissue cover and some cleanser for face.. while I got this...
a nice silver evening bag, perfect for attending Lynn's wedding Banquet next mth in my Paradox wedding heels.
Wanted to get Trina to go to Isetan.. but as we went back to OG to get the car, we pass by clothes section.. and I realise the dresses there are the same as "SUGARLINK" in ISETAN... inclusive of $$ also same. So took some in and try.. and wola!! Found my dress.
pink/peach dress for the church wedding =)
After all these walking arnd, both of us were also hungry.. So we went to a food court and had lunch + dinner. We had the tom yam set. Yummy leh. But not cheap. My set costs $6.30, includes of a rice, veg, soup and fish. Trina's abt $5 and instead of fish, hers was chicken. Not bad. Had a long chatting session wif her abt re-ships . I enjoy these sessions with her, mayb it's coz we are all women, so we find that we can relax ourselves just by sitting down and having a good chat. It helps us to relax, destress and most impt of all, gets us to be more aware of our own feelings and thoughts. Women need to talk to unwind.
After at least 1 hour there, she drove me back to campus coz I had netball practise. Not many members were here so we just anyhow play sme games and then call it a night. Tat's when I dashed hm to bathe and get ready for the movie, "The Da Vinchi Code". I won't have gone if it wasn't FOC. And I'm regretting that I went to watch it. Lousy movie! The book is much much nicer than the show. But still, I don't encourage ppl to go n watch. Coz it slanders the Catholic church by saying that all the facts are real. Bull! None of it is real!
Lengthy movie. Full of dialogue... Not nice. Not worth the ticket price at all!
Manage to catch 162 back and we went for supper at the KPT before heading home. On the way home.. was upset at hubby for something.. cannot even remember wat now.
Dead beat.. blog another time.
Saturday, May 20
1/2 day work and 1/2 day leave
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
3:02:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment