Saturday, August 12

Feeling jitterly already..

The jitters comes because I will be facing the Dir coming Wednesday along with a mgr, Chua BK.

And why do I have to go and see the Dir? Hai.. to cut the long story short is about my further studies in Uni SIM. Fm the email, he seems to support my idea of a BSc programme in SIM.

But of course, the final say lies with him as to which programme I will do. But then again, I believe, whatever that is gonna happen is already pre planned by my maker up there.

I'm feeling jittery coz I forsee that Dir will ask lots of questions concerning my plans and decisions if they sponsor me for the programme. I also have quite a few questions that need answering.. like how long do I have to be bonded, can I get preggie immediately on competition of the programme.. Thing is how to answer him and how do I word my questions?

I'm now asking for prayers.. have already asked Godma, bro, my boss and my 3 ex and current sups to pray for me. When asked pray for what? Seriously, I don't know, coz to me I can do w/o the programme, but if I am being sponsored, I also won't say no. U get what I mean?

So the only way, I asked them to pray for me to do God's will. Coz I know that whatever the outcome, God knows best and He already has a path paved out for me. All I need to do is, listen to him, follow him and trust in him.

So... all of you out there, pray for me please. Pray that, I will do God's will. And the meeting is scheduled on Wed, 16 Aug @ 2pm.

No comments: