I just realised that I looked like my mom.
And I mean really really really look like her.
I was told this during my wedding last year but I brushed it off. I convinced myself that I do not look like her and it must be the eyes of my relatives who needs some medical help.
They commented on it while looking thru the PS shots. But I brushed them off. Godma told me again on my wedding day and then after the wedding too. But still I brushed it off.
It was not till a few days ago, while staring at the portrait that is hanging on the wall of our bedroom then it STRUCK me!! Gosh! I DO SOOO LOOK like my mom. -_-"
The shock was abit too much to bear.. I was not prepared for that... THAT much of a resemblence, I was really NOT prepared.
Tuesday, August 15
I just realised.
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
6:29:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment