Trina came back fm HK a few days ago. More like a week ago. But I was too lazy to blog.
With her return, she also brought me some goodies and snacks from HK. So even though I have never been to HK yet, I was treated to photos and snacks. Air flown back here! haha.. But I very nice girl, I shared them with my sisters and hubby and also colleague. All say nice!
Ok lar, next time if and when I go to HK, I get some fro you all also lor! hahaa!!
But she was so lucky. Was not caught on the typhoon that was raging in HK. Thank God for that!!
According to her, was raining lots in HK so din manage to go outdoors much but her photos still nice. And things seem more or less settled with Kel too.. In my opinion, I don't know that is good or bad lor.. Only God knows and time will tell ba.
Friday, August 18
goodies for moi!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:26:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment