Ever since 3 weeks ago, when I was bitten by unidentified insects in MY bedroom, I have not recovered fm the bites! Argg!!
And I was bitten the very same weekend that we came back fm Bintan. I assume I did NOT carry the insects back here and NO, it's not tat my bedroom nor my bed is dirty coz hubby din get bitten at all!!
Arggg.. I was bitten during the nap I took on Sat.. and it became darn itchy.. looking just like the kind of lumps tat a mozzie made after sucking my blood. Only difference is that, this became darn darn itchy.. Mre than tat of the mozzie's!! The lump had turned hard and swollen recently. Now it has turned a dark shade of grey and blue!!
It's scarring my legs and making me irriatiable and also feeling darn ugly ok!!
Darmm these insects (or watever!) after taking my blood it still gave me these kind of after effects!! ARGG!!!
I have like 13 bite all on my legs and arm. Majority on the left side and on legs.. and 2 new ones today! And yes, it's still JUST ME. Hubby none AT ALL! So it cannot be the bed, nor the house, nor the room dirty right?
Help me someone with advises?? *sigh*
Sunday, August 20
sCrAtChY ScRaTcHy itch!!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
6:10:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment