Wednesday, August 30

opps! I'm in trouble..

Met Trina for coffee and also to pass her, her bday present.. Opps!! Forgot to take a pic of it after it's wrapped! *slaps forehead*

I think she will not read my blog before she opens the pressie coz she has a 'oooh la la' date with the girlies tonight and she has no access for going online... so I'm gng to be a spoiler and post the item I bought here! haha!

It's something girly, a must have wherever a girl goes, it changes the look from natural to glam in a simple movement. A definate MUST for those "oh! sooo kissable lips!"

Have you guessed it yet?

Yuppers!! Lips gloss and colour from Bobbi Brown's latest, Chocolate collection.
Taken from the webby of Bobbi Brown:
Lip-Duo
Limited Edition
Bobbi's secret to achieving luscious looking lips this season. These delicious duos feature lipstick and gloss ideal for layering. Each duo comes in a palm-sized, mirrored compact for easy portability.
How to apply:
After applying Lip Color in duo, dab Lip Gloss just on the center of lips to reflect light and create the illusion of fullness. For long-lasting wear and definition, apply Lip Liner before Lip Gloss

Was thinking of getting her the eyeshadow platte instead then I realised she does not really like shades the 'chocolate shades" on eyes so changed my mind to this instead.

Hope she likes it! =)

And the main reason for the post title is coz, *sigh* while I was with her, my boss and another colleague called. I din want to answer them coz having coffee leh! So I let it ring and ring, then boss sent me a sms saying that, 1 plate of the refreshment catered was stolen. Yep, you heard right, stolen!!

Goodness, I've ordered refreshment for so many times and never have I came across this! STOLEN!?

Anyway, it's the part abt eating snake and kena caught. THAT is the in trouble lor.. hai..

Called boss immediately and said I was in library and forgot to bring hp with me. Don't know he buy the story or not.. but already say the story liao.. then leave it lor..

Nothing I can do.. wait! 1 more thing I can do, never let them see this blog!! So you all don't give me away huh!!

No comments: