Don't bother to go down to get this from The Body Shop!

It's the New Make-Up Range of "Lip colours that are rich and long lasting wiht a sweet vanilla scent, Hi-Shine Lip Treatment withe medium colour intesity."
The colour is horrible!! I got this as a sample in the mailer maybe about 2,3 days ago and decided to give it a try yesterday.
Bleh! Bleh!! Bleh!!!
Ah... the Hi Shine thingy can try if you like the glossy lips look, but the lipsticks... well put it this way, if you want to look like those auntie with too red mouths... then I nothing to say...
Looks horrible lor. Ok, it may be just me not suitable for the colour lor.. SO, u go and try then tell me lor.
But as for me, I am gng to stick to my MAC Colours!


2 comments:
Ohh... the colors look a tad too dark for you, hence it doesn't compliment you. As your lips are fuller, natural shades goes well for you. =)
Hi Lyn,
Yup, u are sooooo right! =)
Post a Comment