Saturday, September 16

Finally I can go to Yoga with style

Got my mat after work today!

And you know at where?

QUEENSTOWN!!

Because, I went on an online search and read that a forummer bought her Nike mat in Queenstown for $28! So, being cheapo, I was not willing to pay $36.75 for a mat that I don't know I'm gonna use for how long and also paying $29.90 for a non branded mat seems expensive when I can get it cheaper ma.

Nice hor? I know I wanted the violet and grey mat, but they don't have that colour in that shop leh.. So, out of the blue, green and pink, pink is the more girl girl colour lor. Finally bought the mat at $30. Still cheap ma, consider the retail price is another $7 more leh.

Then went to another shop and they have the violet/grey! But heng ar, after seeing the colours on the mat, not so nice leh. Online and the actual got difference.

So, still heng, I choosen my pink mat.

Now, all I need to do is wait for Monday and I can go to Yoga with style! =)

No comments: