You know wat I was doing this morning when I stepped food foot into the office?
Of course besides working my ass off, I also have to do something that will make me enjoy my work right? Indeed, it has really been a tiring day. Non stop work from this morning till now!
I was busy trying to get online to download my camera software lah. For some strange reason hor, after DL and restart, DL and restart my PC for like I don't remember how many times, the software is still not installed and running and detected. Darn! At times like this, I really really regret why on earth, I did not pay more attention in PC class or why I did not do some IT related dip and out of the so many Dip, I have to do an Engg one which I think I have successfully returned at least 99% back to the lecturers.
Anyway! As of now, camera software is NOT working. Please help me, someone, ANYONE~~
But, on a happier note, something is working fine now.
Nice right?! Finally get the themes installed and now, when I opened my Firefox, I see yet another Pinky window. Ok lar, I know, this theme also been there for ages, but remember me is ENGG DIP NOT the IT DIP holder lor. So my theory is this lar, if an Engg Dip holder can do all these IT things hor so goody goody good 1 shot, then need IT ppl for what?! Hence, I need to be bad, so others will have a job lorr. That means, my sis will have a job since she's gonna be some IT Grad in maybe another year?! haha..
And hor, on an even more serious note hor, I've finally made and submitted my application for Uni SIM this afternoon. So darn long leh, the online application.
Apply is apply liao lar. Dir also finally picked up the pen and signed his big big name there lor. Now paper is with Dir of HR. THEN, still need to go to Principal then can finally know is will study or not study.
But closing date is 30 Sep ma. How to wait till they all signed then apply right? So being, the very efficient, self-motivated, highly-disciplined, eager to improve employee that I am, I do the application first lor. I also got to fork out $30 for it ok?! Cannot claim wan le!
But my beary good boss says, nvm la, take is as a form of investment lor. If they approved, then you study in Jan liao mar. NO need to defer till July intake. So, with his words in mind, I decided to forsake the $30.
But hor, I wonder who delay the signing and approval and make me so kan cheong for time lor. Paper was written at least like 1.5 months ago lor.


No comments:
Post a Comment