Monday, September 25

To make up for it.

It's a known fact that I've been doing alot of self indulging these days..especially when it comes to food. hmm.. not "these days" but more like over the weekend.

So to make up for those amount of food that I've been staffing myself full to the brim with, I decided to go light today with just a sandwich and a very healthy fruit juice!

After all, too much and good food will make me sick too, so better eat bread and just juice. =)

I ate the cookies that we baked yesterday for breakfast but I guess it's not very filling lor, by 1130 hrs, my stomach went growling. But I was sooo busy with work and also maybe msn, I put of having lunch till like 2pm ok! haha

So being so late, most of the sandwich was outa stock, got an egg mayo sandwich with guava juice.

So much for healthy food lor.. Look at the amout of MAYO in it!!

*sigh*

So difficult to eat healthy leh. Only good thing is, tonite will be dinner at my PIL's place. I feel MIL's cooking is a tad too oily and bland when it comes to her soup.. But at least, it IS a home cooked meal lor.

No comments: