Went for the Uni SIM Open House @ Clementi today with hubby.
I roughly know where the campus was, so thank God, we did not take the wrong bus, nor alight at the wrong bus stop nor walk the wrong way lor. haha.. Well, the only fear was getting off at the wrong stop coz we know for sure that bus 74 goes there.
Reached Uni SIM rather early and just walked around and asked some questions then we both went for the talks. It was quite exciting for me when I first step into the LT. I begin to feel the excitment and exhilaration when I went in. It's been soooo long when I last attended any of such talks in another plc and sitting there as a student listening to the lecturers.. wow... Kinda missed that kind of 'studying' phrase in my life. Only thing now is to wait for the approval from the top before I can enrolled to be a Uni SIM student, unless of course, I want to pay the school fees myself?! Granted, working in an education centre, means I get to go for lectures and talks pretty often, but it's different coz for one, I've been here for sooo long, 2nd, I'm attending the talk as a staff and lastly, I don't have to pay attention.. hiak hiak...
I went for the business related talk while hubby went for the IT related talk. But even before my talk was halfway thru, his ended, so he came to join me at my LT. We both sat thru the whole talk and then leave the campus. I enjoyed every minute of it. But hubby seems hesistant about it. Well, we shall see then.
We went to Holland Village after that,
been so long since I last came with hubby. Was too hungry for words and we ate sme noodles and then walked around. Was a sunny hot hot day and we were both quite warm so we hide out in air con most of the time.
Nothing much caught our eyes, hence we din buy anything, but it feels good to be just spending time wif hubby walking.
It was not crowded but there were lots of ang mo's around. Then, we decided to have dinner here. It says 'for friends' leh.. but hubby and me not friends ma.. can go in or not huh? haha.. we did went in and
we really enjoy the food. Good leh! Hubby and me enjoyed ourselves very much. We din order much, just 1 pizza and also the calarmi to share.
And you know what, the glasses they served the ice water in also quite COOL leh. haha.. yes, cool to both the water and the glasses! We took a long time for dinner. Sat there and enjoy the scenery, oh!
Did I mention that we were sitting at the balcony on level 2?
It was great, we ate and chat and laugh and watch the sky gets darker, the streets gets livelier and more crowded, the lights coming on and then just sti there as though we have ALL the time in the world and simply just watched the world goes by. Really should do it more often. I LOVE IT!
Not to mention, me taking shots of things that catches my eye and thinking in my mind, how to share it and what to write it.. Gosh.. Me kind of turning into a blogger addict! Who cares if no one reads my blog. I write coz I want to creat my own memories and a dairy of sorts for myself!
Alrighty, here's sme pics I snapped. I like the table arrangement. Kind of dreamy right?
Blue organza and table cloth makes a good and dreamy effect I feel, like the sea, kinda relaxing. While red and pink makes a romantic kind of setting, I like both. And seriously in SG, not often can get to see dining in the open! I think only in Holland Village that it's soooo common! Complete with lotsa of ang mo's. Really give you a feeling as though you are not in SG leh! haha.. But I think I am thinking wayyy too much!
Then later into the evening, TP came and close the roads with these barriers.. haha..
Hubby says it was to prevent bombing.. But then again, if really want to bomb, anywhere on the road also can lor, must really come in? haha can work meh? Just close the road also can meh? I seriously hv my doubts lor..
Saturday, September 9
A studious Saturday!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
11:22:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment