Look what I've got?! This was the very very FIRST THING that I checked to make sure that I still have after my PC upgrade this morning leh!
Isn't it nice and sweet and PINK looking?! It's complete with purple fonts for myself!! I LOVE IT!! I know I am being silly here lar, of course, MSN has already came out with this version that I can change the background sooooooo many donkey years ago and now then I get excited over it.
Well, the reason is very simple lor, coz yours truly moi was using an old old version of MSN that cannot change the colour theme la. So now, I'm soooo excited over it. Not to mention happy and feeling pinky too!
I can't wear the colour pink very well coz it looks horrible on me, but on one says I cannot make sure that I am surrounded by PINKY things lor! haha..
Like my pink Yoga Mat, pink MSN theme. Trying to get the Firefox pink theme too! But darn it. Having some problems! Nvm, will try again tml coz I'm now getting ready to go for my weekly kickbox class liao..
ciao~
Wednesday, September 20
Isn't it nice?!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:56:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment