Finally! 
After seeing these ugly brown boxes (which contains the new office PC) lying here next to my desk for like 1 week, I get to see what is inside!
I know the boxes say "DELL" so naturally, the new PC is also naturally a DELL but still curious to see how it looks and check out the features that is within these 2 little ugly brown boxes ma.
And the schedule for my PC to be revealed is supposed to be next Tues lor, but not sure why, the schedule was moved up, so changed today! =) Also good, faster get rid of the old one and have a new toy! haha
Say 'Helloooooo" to my new "Dell" now!
This was one of the 1st thing that I made sure I changed after the DT and DELL people left.. haha.. To change my desktop!!
I wanted to find another pic, but well, all not nice, so use this instead, Rain! He not my idol la, but looks sexy in this shot. Hence, it shall do! haha..
Know what's the 1st thing that I checked my PC for?!
Stay tunned then! ;)
Wednesday, September 20
All new and shiny!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:42:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment