Guess what I have?!
My sup went to Kuching for a holiday and got me this.. haha.. rather cute, don't you think? It's the tip of a rather long pencil, 18 cm to be exact. Is it the normal length for a pencil? I can't be sure now, it's been ages since I used a pencil that I need to sharpen myself!
Actually there's also 2 sweets, but 1 was already in my mouth when I took the pic.. So left with just this and it's for Darling when I see him later!
Ain't I a sweet wife? ;P
And shortly after I got this cute souvenirs, I got a call from 1 of my colleague asking me to go see him to collect something. So being, the very oblidging obliging colleague that I am and strive to me be, I went down to his office and guess what I've got now?!
This!!!
My goodness, a 60G external hard disk! Pardon me for sounding so "sua koo" ok but my goodness!! Can you imagine that each of us was given 1 of this toy? Wow!! I knew, my co is rich, but this rich? haha... I'm gonna have fun with this guy here. And it is an expensive guy ok, coz my office mate, Ah Teck says so lar. I know nuts about technology to tell you weather it's ex or cheap.
And the next thing is, the NEW PC is going to be delieverd to my office next week! Woo Hoo!!
So? Agree right? My co is rich hor?!
P.s. I have already transferred all my photo files into the hard disk. I'm gng call it a "him" and his name will be "Hunk!" Well.. all the photos have already gone in, and it's taken up like 1G of Hunkie.. Gosh.. I never know, I had taken so many photos since the digi cam was bought in '04.


No comments:
Post a Comment