*whew*
Besides the usual tiring housework, lunch and nap. Add in stress, shopping and also argument? And this is my Saturday for today. =(
Got to prepare to do an accoucement for CTK abt GRAINS later during mass. It kinda got me worried la, so was on my toes the whole day. That did not help and then I got irriated by M for some of her silly questions. =/
*hai*
But I think overall the announcement went ok, then hubby and me for dinner in
Pizza Hut finishing up our vouchers that we got.
While we were doing aimless shopping, I even manage to get a pair of shoes leh! Not bad!! And I desprately need some shoes coz most of the soles on my exisitng pairs of shoes are giving way. So, the search has already begun for some new shoes. But coz, was sooooo darn broke, din want to spend unncessarily mar. But found this at Toa Payoh the other time, just that I did not have the time to try it then. Tried it on, it's comfy and decided to get it. It's sooo cheap some mre leh. $16.20 after 10%. Happy liao.
Went to NTUC, got some fruits and then headed home. All is well for now.. But *sigh*.. things are not so after we have bathed and settle down in front of the TV lor.
Can read the full story here lor.. *sigh*..
Saturday, September 16
What a Saturday!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
11:57:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment