Tuesday, August 29

More itsy bitsy things!

U know, some days ago, I took the afternoon off and went shopping with Trina and we went to Robinsons? Then we saw the set of bikini that she was asking me to buy when she was in HK, I was trying to get a darn picture of the bikini for Emma so she can have a reference mar, just can't.

I wanted to ask her to get the same, but the darn office firewall blocked the webby. The set is from Triumph. But I just cannot access the darn webby. Then the acess that we have at home is limited coz
1) I have a lousy labby, which BTW is FOC. Hence, cannot complain too much.
2) Internet access is free too, duper duper highly dependable on my nice neighbours.
3) Can't think of how to get the pic coz it was running in Flash.

But, all these was resolved last nite!! With hubby gone to work at night, I have his PC, (which is a much better labby) and good connections last night! SO, I quickly (with a stroke of brainwave) went to do a print screen and later cropped out the picture of the model in the set that came as "highly recommended" from Trina. What I like best, is the boy shorts, coz most unfortunetly, I have a pair of elephant legs.

Yups, this IS the set. Nice not? Will it look better on me than the set tat Emma bought?

And the right answer to this will be "NO".

Thank you very much. I heard the "no". Now, I'm feeling happy coz I got a nice set for myself. (Think this is call self deceiving) haha..

I tried on this set when I was in KL with Trina a few months ago. The design is cute and nice. But somehow, I look horrible in this shade of "Pink" Really made me look quite argg! and bleh! Not suitable for this shade of pink. But Trina looks wonderful in it. So, she got the Tankini version of this set. She lend it to me to try for size and colour, but nah... even more bleh! than the bikini. Coz I think wayyyy too much pink in tankini for me.

I swear, this is the 1st time I ever tried on a bikini and I choose to do it far far away from home. My virgin trial on bikini was in KL... with Trina for company.

No comments: