I realised something strange.
I realised Sen seems to like to find excuse to come to our house. The first time he actually asked us wat we gonna do with the empty rooms at home. And he suggested that he is willing to rent a room from us. =.=" Of course we rejected that suggestion!!
Then after that, he did ask us a few more times. Recently, he came over to pick up Jie after RCIA and we all went for supper. And just a few mins ago, he called and say want to come to our place to surf net. Ok.. I know that he has recently cut off the internet connections at home so he wants to come over to use.
Ok lar, sounds normal that he wants to surf net lor, but how come he will disconnect the connection? I find it strange. Don't you?
And hubby confirmed my suspicions that the reason that he suggested to rent a room at our plc is coz he don't want to go home to listen to FIL's nag. Of course I do not agree to his attitude nor mentality of avoiding PIL.
I do know that FIL is quite the nagger at times and just grateful that we are not staying under the same roof. But the fact remains that sometimes, Sen also does things that irriate FIL and thus he has lots to say? I don't know coz I'm not staying there. It's a different feeling to be staying together and hearing him the whole day all the time.
I think, marriage has done me well. At least now, I can understand and relate better to parents' concern and nags. I still find my mom a nag but I can tolerate it better now. I guess, all these only came about coz I don't see her daily anymore and begins to appreciate the efforts and concerns that she has for us.
Saturday, August 12
something strange...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
3:26:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment