Sunday, August 27

Itsy bitsy me

Finally awaited the arrival of my FIRST EVER BIKINI. =)

Emma went to HK the other day and I asked her to help me get a set of bikini. Actually, Trina also volunteered to get a set for me the time she was there. But I was too worried about the size and things and gave up the chance to get one. You can refer to the full “arm tui” story in the earlier posts lar. Don’t make me repeat the sad story twice.

*Sigh*

Anyway, to cut the whole story short, I went shopping with Trina and tried on the size and “M” suits me just nice. So I asked Emma to get a set in “M” for me. She passed it to me today during mass. I already know which set it was, having ask her to send me a pic of it previously. Not the exact set that Trina was recommending me to get, but I think this set is also quite cute. Blue floral halter neck with shorts though I would prefer “boy shorts” to go with it. But, I guess it’s ok lar, won’t make much of a difference. Since, I have elephant legs, of course “boy shorts” will make it less elephant, but ok 1 la. I assume.. haha

So immediately, after a full day out, the moment I reached home, I tried it on. Nice lar!

Maybe not as nice as the other set but nevertheless, still NICE! This is how the bikini looks like. Too shy to take a pic of me, myself in the bikini, but this is the set lor. =) I snapped a pic fm the card that was attached to the bikini lar. So it's NOT me lor. For those of you who maybe need some medical treatment with your eyes if you insists that it's me. Then read this...
1) I do NOT have long hair
2) Notice that curve which says "waist"? I don't have that too
3) Hopefully, that kinda figure will not elude me for any much longer.. *sigh*

FIL gave me the $30 Robinsons Voucher that he got fm his insurance policy. With the $30 now, thinking if I should get the other set? Haha.. Waste $ leh.. But if there is the Great Robinsons Sale and with the $30 voucher, maybe not soo expensive after all mar! C how lar. Still got time to consider. Coz the main reason to get the bikini is coz hubby and me gng to Phuket next month for some sand, land and sea! I figured that most Ang Mo’s there are/will/should be bigger size than me, and if they can wear itsy bitsy thingys, WHY not me?

You better say "RIGHT"!

Emma also brought back a pack of snacks for me. =) Almond Flakes, but the 'ang mo' and chinese words don't give the same meaning one leh. 'Ang Mo' says Almond FLAKES. But the chinese says "tiao" which will mean sticks lor. Then by looking at the snacks hor, I think it should be sticks too lor and not FLAKES. Flakes are thin pieces of things ma. Like the breakfast cerals, cornflakes, we take it to be thin and crispy. Ok. Granted, I have not opened this pack of thing and neither have I tasted if it's crispy, but just by looking, it should be Almond STICKS instead of Almond Flakes lor. Think the Hong Kong-ers need some help in their 'ang mo'. I'm up for grabs if they need. True, my 'ang mo' not super duper good. But it will be good enough for them judging at the standard of the words on the package. haha..

So, remember to recommend me huh!

Oh! BTW, BB Chantel made her first appearance in CTK today. Pretty little angel! All of us crowded round her and she seems to be basking in all the attention till we proved to be too noisy for her and she woke up. Mommy Carmen is doing well too and seems to be enjoying every bit of the role of a brand new Mommy! Of course, Daddy Gabriel is proud of his little gal, he's taking such great care of the 2 most importan women in his life!

You will too, won't you Darling? *evil grin*

I wonder, how I will be when it’s my turn?
Anyway, back to the current situation, the Principal’s decision to support the study plans will determine if I can try to be a mommy next year or try to be a mommy 3,4 years down the road.So, moral of the story? Enjoy the moment, enjoy my free free time now, no studies, no BB and all freedom! Most importantly, look forward to the Phuket trip next month and see what surprise Hubby has in store for me!

Once again, I’m being sooooo subtle!

No comments: