Just blog abt the Bintan trip.. and now feeling low. *sigh*
Still mulling over the Bintan trip. I also cannot really put the finger to what's on my mind. Except that I have not manage to get Juan out of my mind.
I keep thinking of her and comparing her to the ex gf of Sen. I must stress that I only met her for the first time in the recent Bintan trip. And throughout the whole Wed nite, Thurs and Fri, I like spoke 5 sentences to her?! Which is sooooo unlike me!!
Granted, she gave me a bad first impression even before I met her, coz I always feel that she is somehow involved in the breakup of Sen and ex. So, I already have a bad impression of her before I even met her. Then I got to see her for the very first time when she and Sen emerged from the room that was supposed to be hubby's and mine! Argg...
Then throughout the whole trip, I seldome see her, she's always with Sen.. then again, hubby and me are wif FIL if we not in the villa so may be difficult to meet her too? Being the talkertive me, I really din even have the mood nor feel like chatting with her. I'm not sure if she's friendly or anything. I just kept quiet.
I feel that she's very silly, throughout the whole trip, she also din make any attempt to talk to FIL. If she really marry Sen, that old man is gonna be her FIL too, no? But on the other hand, coz the sons ignored the old man most of the time, he chatted with me. I don't mind it at all seriously. In fact, I like it. But I feel that she is 'digging her own grave'.
Must add that, I think I was quite the good DIL, everywhere we go out of the hse, I always ask if FIL wanna come with us. And early in the morning when I see him, I greet him. When we eat, I call him too.. Shd be quite well behaved ya?
So, can say that my re-ship with FIL has improved a fair bit. How not to? When we spent so much time chatting in each others' company?
So if all is going so well then y am I in this kinda mood? I'm glad that my re-ship wif FIL has improved. Glad that he seems to prefer me over her. Then why am I feeling sad?
Cld it be coz, Sen treated the ex so heartlessly? I really don't know. *sigh*
Tuesday, August 8
reflections...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
6:46:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment