The dinner was on Friday and all of the staff, if not most of the staff dressed up to the nines... Myself inclusive!
Actually, I feel there's nothing special about this dinner. We had the 10th anniversary celebration in Swissotel, this time, 15th anniversary, still the same place. I think it's the same ballroom too, Raffles Ballroom or something like that. Last time, Hubby came as my partner, now he came as my spouse. That time, Irene went alone, this time, Mel was with her. Still more or less the same faces at the same table too. hahahaha.... we are such creatures of habit!
And the dessert... the name sounds soooo yummy... "Warm Glutinous Rice with Vanilla Ice Cream" we were all so eager to find out just wat it was! The name just tease my tastebuds the whole evening!
Finally, when it's time for dessert. We found out wat it was... hahaha.. it's the "Oh Bi Bur" or some others call it the "Black Porridge dessert" with a scoop of Vanilla ice cream to replace the coconut milk!
HA!
But, surprisingly, the taste is really good! At least this time round, the food was much much better than the previous time. =)


2 comments:
yea the cake was so good, i can't find a word to best describe it!
Yes! I agree!
I'm still craving for it. Maybe I should get Jer to buy it for our wedding anniversary! (which is not for another 6 months... DUH...)
But it's sooo good!
Post a Comment