Went to the Hub again, but this time after work on Thursday. Coz I was in a lousy mood and I do know retail therapy will cheer me up. Even though, in the afternoon, Irene and I had gone to J8 to hunt for a clutch bag for myself, still my mood was lousy...
Morever, Hubby was supposed to be meeting his friends so I thought I can tapow dinner... But anyway, he called me halfway and I bought dinner home for him too... and guess what?
As I was walking aimlessly along, in search of the shawl that I will need for tomorrow's dinner, I walked into this store "Ella" and checked out my purchases! Gosh!!! I manged to get my shawl all right. In fact, I got more than that! I got 2 shawls, 2 pairs of long pants, 2 pairs of 3/4 pants and 1 skirt! I reached the store at about 10 mins pass 7, I think. But when I left, it was 8++pm. I really wanted just to get a brown shawl... but somehow, I saw their pants and the sales was really good. She can recommend me cuts that fits and flatter my elephant tighs. =) I kept trying and trying mann....
The happiest thing was that, I can actually fit into 'S' or 'M' for the various cuts! Just how cool is that!!!
Anyway, total damage was about $224... =P But I'm happy and that's the important thing right?
Oh.. the bronze clutch bag is from Charles and Keith, not Ella.
Saturday, March 31
More LOOT!!!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
1:45:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment