Tuesday, March 20

woah. Beyond my imagination!

Remember I was saying that I think I din do very well for my other TMA?

Well, it turned out that I did much better than I thought I will!

Got back the results today, Mer actaully msn me early in the morning to tell me that the results are out and he even called me to guide me thru the steps to retrieve it! hahahaha.. Tks for Mer!!

Best part, when I got my results, I got a 64! (out of 100 lar!) WOAH! Beyond my imagination.

I fully expect to be sitting at the lowest end of that silly bell curve again. But I think.. I should be somewhere in the upwards or downwards slope of that bell curve. Don't really care which side of that slope, as long as not at the 2 ends!

Yay!!! This sort of make up for that sucky group based TMA.

No comments: