Had lessons today for the UCore, "Learning to Learn" which is a silly subject! The lecturer is good I must say but his teaching method is B-O-R-I-N-G. Though he is a master trainer in the mind mapping but he keeps boasting about himself then it makes me a bit sian lar. =( But I must say his maps are very nice. Colourful and easy to understand. But still very boring lor. hai... next week still have 1 more session. hai...
Anyway, after the super boring lesson, (which by the way, I found out 1 of my classmate also took Stats, but her lecturer is so horrible, she came into my class on Thursday, which resulted in a supper full class.) anyway, we chatted for a while during break and I guess I shall see her again in class on Thursday since she agree that my Stats Tutor is very good! hahaha.. opps... out of point... I want to say, I took the bus to town to meet hubby. Coz I wanted to eat the Korean food, so we went there.
I ordered my hot plate sotong and dug into it without delay. TOO hungry for words already. Hubby had claypot curry chicken. I think it should be very tasty. But I din try. =( Nvm, will have a chance next time lar.
I was desperate for working shoes and I saw URS at Heeren, so dragged hubby to find something with me. Saw a few that I quite like but the price don't agree with me... in the end, only ended up with this.It's an old old design already but since I really cannot find anything, then not much choice too lor.
AND I saw something which I'm gonna add into my Wish List, now, N-O-W!
THE Sony Ericsson W880i!!!
I've decided already, when this current phone dies, I'm gonna change to this model! Yay!!! Now, the price is at an exhorbiant rate of $6368... Will wait till it is cheaper before I change. This phone has lots of function lei!! Can read more about the W880i if you are interested here. The more I see, the more I like it already... Kind of waiting for my V3i to erm... you know right? haha...Went to Tangs and finally bought my sun block... after so long lor. Finally! And, DANG!!! I did not bring my Citibank card, don't have the 6% discount, and too late to back out coz I was already at the cashier!! Argg...
So also feel too pai sey to back out then no choice, went ahead to buy. =(
And I think the most interesting thing that could possible ever happen is that I was given these during class earlier. Yups, balls.
Ermm.. not so many lar, just a set of 3 balls. Not sure what happened to the pic I take also lei... =S And we are supposed to be able to juggle them by the next lesson. Hai... Now, I can only throw 3 balls an cannot catch. Need to try much much harder then.
Saturday, March 10
Lessons followed by...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
10:44:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment