After rushing off from work to class yesterday, I still somehow managed to squeeze in some precious minutes to go to the Hub. Just because, the Godma has told me over sms (and msn) that there is a dress that will suit me very well for the D&D next week.
Literally cheong to the specific store, try on and I think ok, not fanastic, but nevertheless, grapped and paid for it.
Armed with this little black bag,
(what's with these stores anyway huh? how come suddenly all seem to be giving away these kind of bags with purchases? Not that I don't like. But hello... buy clothes lei, give this kind of bag not as though I will store my cloth in the bag after washing right? Give me this kind of bags when I purchase my bags sounds more like it! Anyway... that aside. I cheong again, this time to school.
Class was ok. As usual, distracted by Mer, the cold air and the uncomfortable chair in the silly LT. -_-"
Reached home and immediately, Hubby said, "Let's go for dinner." Ok lor.. Since he haven't eat and I did say if he have not eat when I come home, we go down to eat. But I was pretty full. I had dinner for a change! hahaha...
Came back up with a stomach bursting of food and din wanna bathe immediately, and I thought I will show Hubby my dress... but we both sat down to work on my video clips.. to be handed in eeeks!! TOMORROW! argg....
Can you imagine?! From 11pm, we sat side by side to do this silly video thing till almost 2am!!!
Finally completed, both of us were soooo tired. And I still have 1 more video to do tonight. =/ Then I remembered my dress again!
Hubby can't be bothered with me anymore. He stepped into the bathroom and I began clicking away at my dress!
Nice?! Not bad hor? =)
But hor... When I tried it on again to show hubby, somehow I myself don't really like it.
Yar. Then the million dollar question. "Then why did I buy it?"
I don't really know.... Impulse purchase lorrrrr....
The prints looks rectanglish right?
But it's actually not! It's circular flowers! =)
Now, what do I do with this dress huh???
Literally cheong to the specific store, try on and I think ok, not fanastic, but nevertheless, grapped and paid for it.
Armed with this little black bag,
Class was ok. As usual, distracted by Mer, the cold air and the uncomfortable chair in the silly LT. -_-"
Reached home and immediately, Hubby said, "Let's go for dinner." Ok lor.. Since he haven't eat and I did say if he have not eat when I come home, we go down to eat. But I was pretty full. I had dinner for a change! hahaha...
Came back up with a stomach bursting of food and din wanna bathe immediately, and I thought I will show Hubby my dress... but we both sat down to work on my video clips.. to be handed in eeeks!! TOMORROW! argg....
Can you imagine?! From 11pm, we sat side by side to do this silly video thing till almost 2am!!!
Finally completed, both of us were soooo tired. And I still have 1 more video to do tonight. =/ Then I remembered my dress again!
Hubby can't be bothered with me anymore. He stepped into the bathroom and I began clicking away at my dress!
But hor... When I tried it on again to show hubby, somehow I myself don't really like it.
Yar. Then the million dollar question. "Then why did I buy it?"
I don't really know.... Impulse purchase lorrrrr....
The prints looks rectanglish right?
Now, what do I do with this dress huh???


No comments:
Post a Comment