Time to reveal what's so exciting that has happened...
Hubby and me are going for this!
A date with the Phantom 10 May! =)
Then, on Friday, I was on half day, coz I went to submit my projects too SIM personally... then went to meet Hubby in town. Had lunch in Food Republic... (we very sua ku, first time there that day!)
Went down to Tangs (they were having 12% off!) and got hubby a belt.To wish him well in his new job, to thank him for the late nights that had to stay up to help me with my project.
And... I got these for myself! Well, not all are for myself. Just the 2 white bottles are mine, the red tube thingy is for my mom. Her's Bday round the corner. SO since there's 12% rebate... Buy first! =) And of course the box is for Hubby - His belt.
Just 4 little items here and I'm $200 poorer... A Night Loton and a tube of blemish treatment for myself and... =( $$$ fly...But THEN my clarins... it came with a truckload of free gifts!!! =D
Tell me, which girl can resists all these???! I currently have some body cream, some cleanser, tonner, eye make up remover, lotion, creams and I seriously cannot remember what else! Oh yes, the sales gave me 3 bottles of something for hubby to try as well, those in the men's colour - blue boxes. I cannot remember what hubby has too. hahaha..
While taking a break at Coffee Club in Taka, enjoying my peach smoothie and sharing a mud pie with hubby, I was once again lamenting and thinking about COACH and Camera... =( But finally, we decided to go ahead and buy it!
This got to be my happiest purchase for this whole day!
A red Sony T100! Super chio right?!
It came with the 512MB memory card as well as a casing...
I thought then I will have 2 512 MB card. Then it turned out that the standard box does NOT include any memory card at all! Chey... So the card that I was given is just nice to slot in leaving me with no extra memory card nor a giantanic memory power... Chey....Anyway, I pestered Sam of John 3:16 to give me a tripod as well and he did! =)
I must say the guys there are really cool and fun to talk to. So, if you need to look for any camera items, be it weather you are Pro or just a "point and shoot" user like me, pop down to John 3:16 before making up your mind!
They are located at Funan IT Mall, Level 5. Sure to find them, but I cannot remember the unit number! hahahaha
Then went down to Clarke Quay to take a walk and to test out the new camera, Wise called me sharing with me another happy news... Since this news involved my godchild... I shall wait till the parents themselves announced before I say anything.
Stay tunned! ;)
Monday, March 26
The Secret is OUT.
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
9:31:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment