Friday, March 16

What can be better than this?

You know when they say a woman has never enough clothes, shoes, bags, jewellery and whatever else that is related to make a woman pretty?

And recently, some kind of fettish has kind of caught hold of me!

Was at Bishan J8 after work earlier to meet up with my insurance agent, need to pass her a cheque for 1 of the policy and she had something to show and talk to me, so I waited for her... But gosh.. She was SO late. Came almost 40mins later than the orginal time... So what did I do??? Walked around lor.

I wanted to get a simple card holder for my cards but found nothing that I really like. There was something suitable in the Mens' section but erm... too man for me I feel. Hence, I shall continue my search.

My legs brought me to Charles and Keith and...this is what happened within 10 mins. =)

Actually, I only tried the pair in dark brown. But once my legs were fully secured inside, it was so comfy I decided I had to try the other pair in beidge as well!

Nice wan lor!So I walked away with 2 pairs in the same design! =)

Finally when my agent came, we met up in Mac. She took the cheque and gave me some more documents asking me to read thur if I'm interested, call her. Chatted for a while and the she left.

The best bit of the whole thing was that, before I left Mac, I saw Bev! (Hubby's ex colleague!) Of course we catch up with each other. Guess what? She's interested in enrolling into Uni SIM!!! Hahaha.. What a nice surprise. If she comes, then I have another friend studying there too! Goody Goody!!! Though we may not be doing the same course, same modules, but still having another friend there is like encouragement ma!

And she also say the same thing, having me there sort of motivates her to enroll! Hahaha... She was still thinking to enroll or not to enroll but after chatting with me, she decided she will do it early next week! Hooray!!

Not bad right? God's plan. For my agent to be late, then to bump into Bev and I actually go and call her. She's not my friend to begin with ma, Hubby's ex colleague lei!

When I came home with my tapowed dinner, hubby was surprised that I took so long to reach home coz when he called me at about 10 mins past 7, I told him, I was done, will be heading home soon. And it took me another 1.5 hours just to reach home. -_-" But when I told him I was chatting with Bev, his comment, "Wah!! My friends all like become your friends lei! I don't even chat that long with them!" hahahaha.... well... Darling... now you know... Now you know! hahaha...

No comments: